Hop on the best Virginia Beach bike rentals and pedal along the Atlantic Coast the next time you stay at Coastal Accommodations. Discover the community, get your daily dose of exercise, bond with loved ones, and see marvelous local sights and scenery. Plus, there’s no need to worry about where you’ll find a bike. When you reserve a Virginia Beach vacation home with us, you can access our daily and weekly bike rentals. Submit your order at least 48 hours in advance, and we’ll deliver right to your vacation rental.
Virginia Beach Bike Rentals & Trails Await
Whether you need a cruiser, mountain bike, kid-sized wheels, or a child bike trailer, we have it all via our Virginia Beach rentals. Once you have all the necessary equipment, it’s time to hit up the best Virginia Beach bike trails and pathways.
- Cape Henry Trail extends across seven miles of heavily wooded terrain; you can access Cape Henry Trail at First Landing State Park. For a smoother riding experience, consider riding a mountain bike for this trail.
- Lake Trashmore Loop is a short path that cyclists of all skill levels can enjoy. Pedal past fields of vibrant wildflowers and a tranquil lake on this lightly-trafficked loop.
- Pungo Loop Trail takes you through beautiful vineyards, waterways, and strawberry fields. The Pungo Loop is nearly 20-miles long, so be sure to bring some water, sunscreen, and a snack!
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk is great for a leisurely ride along the ocean shore. No need to worry about dodging pedestrians or cars, and you’ll get a real feel for the community.
- Bikes, Brews, & History Tour is a self-guided, adult-only tour that spans over 30 miles and brings you to Virginia Beach restaurants, breweries, shopping areas, and scenic overlooks—perfect for an afternoon outing!
Your Ideal Virginia Beach Vacation Awaits
Now that you’ve got your Virginia Beach bike rentals figured out, a few trail suggestions, and a complete map of the local bikeways, you’re ready for a day of adventure and exploration. As long as you’re submitting an order for a few cruisers, check out our plethora of beach rentals. We even offer child care and baby equipment for your convenience. Our vacation homes can accommodate families or groups of nearly any size so that everyone has their own space and is bound to have an excellent time. To learn more about our amenities and reservations, please give us a call at 757-417-7405.