There’s nothing quite like spending a day (or three) basking in the sun and feeling soft grains of sand between your toes. While you’re luxuriating at your Virginia Beach rental at Coastal Accommodations, indulge in some beach fun—at a distance! Whether you’re the kind of person who prefers calm, relaxing activities or loves the thrill of adventure, you’re sure to find things to do in Virginia Beach that’ll keep you occupied.
5 Unique Beach Fun Activities
Cool off by the Atlantic Coast, make lifelong memories with loved ones, and treat yourself to a few new experiences. Luckily, there’s plenty of sand near your Virginia Beach house, so make sure you choose a spot away from other people before settling in for some beach fun.
- Unleash your creative side and try your hand at some sand sculptures. If you have enough people, you can even bury friends and family, turning them into a sandy octopus or mermaid.
- Introduce the joys of flying a kite to the kiddos. Like most people, there’s a chance you might not have anything to fly on-hand. Visit a kite shop in Virginia Beach, choose your craft, and watch those colors soar.
- Take advantage of the fully-equipped kitchen in your Virginia Beach house rental and pack a nutritious picnic. Fresh fruits and veggies somehow always taste better and more refreshing under the warm Virginia sun.
- Find a kayak rental in Virginia Beach and paddle your way around the Atlantic Coast. If you’d feel more comfortable with a guide, there are plenty of nearby tours from which to choose.
- Rent a board from Coastal Accommodations, and give your best shot at surfing. Nothing compares to the thrill of taking on those vast ocean waves.
Virginia Beach Houses for Your Sunny Getaway
Live your best life at the luxury oceanfront rentals provided by Coastal Accommodations. Our lodging options are perfect for groups of all sizes—couples to family and friend gatherings of almost any size. Take advantage of our robust guest services and get the most out of your vacations. Contact us at 757-417-7405 to make a reservation, and treat yourself to some socially-distance approved beach fun.