8 Unique Shopping Boutiques in Virginia Beach
Do you ever get bored with the same old stores in your hometown? Sometimes the most effective way to maintain an original personal style is to shop at different stores than the people around you. And what better time than while you’re on vacation? There are countless unique shops and boutiques in Virginia Beach to satisfy your fashion and gift-giving needs. After your stay with Coastal Accommodations, your home and your wardrobe will thank you. Without further ado, here are eight of the best Virginia Beach shops and stores to check out during your coastal vacation.
8 Virginia Beach Boutiques for your Shopping Needs
- When you’re looking for a little something to bring home for a loved one, Beach Pier Gift Shop is the best choice. They’re conveniently located right next to the famous Virginia Beach Fishing Pier.
- If you’re interested in sustainability and vintage clothing, thrift stores in Virginia Beach are a good option for you. 17th Street Market Place is just a five-minute walk from our ViBe House in the ViBe Creative District neighborhood. This versatile consignment shop is one of the most unique boutiques in Virginia Beach and always has plenty of cute items.
- Are you in need of a new purse or backpack? North End Bag Company sells durable, hand-crafted bags—also in the ViBe Creative District. And while this is the top choice for bags, North End Bag Company also sells other leather goods, such as wallets, belts, and cleaning products.
- The Look Boutique is one of the top Virginia Beach shops for women’s fashion. They have everything from scarves to party dresses to beachwear. Plus, it’s next to the beach, so you can head straight from your sunny spot on the sand to this shady store.
- If you like vinyl records and tie-dye, Half Moon Music is the Virginia Beach shop for you. You might score and find an original pressing of your favorite album. If you don’t, you’ll still enjoy the free-spirited atmosphere of this music store.
- The Virginia Beach Antique Mall is a superstore for lost treasures. You’ll find glittering glassware, old-fashioned toys, and some one-of-a-kind statement pieces for your closet at these antique stores in Virginia Beach.
- Whether you’re a surfer or just like the beachy clothing style, Coastal Edge is a must-stop Virginia Beach shop. Be sure to try your hand at surfing before or after sporting your new threads.
- Sunsations is another adorable Virginia Beach shop for gift-givers. With numerous locations, whichever part of the beach you decide to explore, there will likely be a Sunsations near you.
Stay in Town with Virginia Beach Vacation Rentals
Our town has more to offer than beautiful ocean views. From dusk to dawn, you can get out and about and enjoy countless boutiques in Virginia Beach—and other entertaining activities, many of which are free. Coastal Accommodations’ Virginia Beach vacation rentals provide a home away from home at the heart of our vibrant Virginia city. Contact us to set up your next beach vacation!