Virginia Beach is a city of romance, with countless spas, restaurants, and more. Whether you live in VA or somewhere else, spending your date night in Virginia Beach ensures that you and your special someone will have the best time of your lives. Coastal Accommodations’ Virginia Beach vacation rentals are in the heart of the city with easy access to both the beach and the urban areas. These are our top picks for date ideas in Virginia Beach.
7 Date Ideas in Virginia Beach
Your date night in Virginia Beach can be a full-day or weekend affair. With so many things to do and romantic places in Virginia Beach, you and your sweetheart will never be bored during your stay. Choose just one or try all seven of these date ideas in Virginia Beach.
- Hold hands on the boardwalk. If you’re an early bird, the fishing pier is a great place to watch the sun rise.
- Climb the Cape Henry Lighthouse. There are actually two Cape Henry Lighthouses, but only the original is open to the public. You can make the trek to the top for a 360-degree view of Virginia’s coast.
- Get a couples massage in Virginia Beach. The most luxurious destination spa resort in Virginia Beach, the SeaHill Spa at the Cavalier Hotel is the best place to go for a couples massage in Virginia Beach. The cozy cottage setting is perfectly relaxing, and you can enjoy the amenities the spa offers before or after your treatment.
- Eat dinner at one of the many romantic restaurants in Virginia Beach. For a rustic, home-cooked vibe, head to Esoteric, which is located in a registered historic building and owned by a married couple. Their love for each other and food permeates the air, making it one of the most romantic restaurants in Virginia Beach. For an upscale dining experience, head to Becca Restaurant & Garden and immerse yourself in the garden-inspired atmosphere.
- Create something together at Muse Paintbar. Each event has a different theme, so depending on what time you choose to go, you might paint something lighthearted—like a pet portrait—or inspiring—like a forest scene. What’s better than learning a new skill during date night in Virginia Beach?
- Book a stay away from home. Nothing kills the mood faster than returning home from a date to see a full laundry basket. Coastal Accommodations’ luxurious and comfortable Virginia Beach vacation rentals allow you to spend a night away from responsibilities, focusing on quality time and pure fun.
- Sleep in and have breakfast in bed. When you stay in our Virginia Beach vacation rentals, you have access to a full, state-of-the-art kitchen. We’ll even do the grocery shopping for you! Surprise your partner with a breakfast tray and mimosa, or team up in the kitchen.
Overnight Date Night in Virginia Beach
At the end of your evening, head back to an immaculate Virginia Beach vacation rental for a picture-perfect, romantic place to stay. We have smaller houses for two or larger houses for groups, so you can even share your couples getaway with friends and spend the evening chatting and playing games. Whatever your idea of romance is, we’ll make it happen. Call 757-447-6396 to book your stay in one of the most romantic places in Virginia.